Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Hats, Hats and more Hats

I guess with Winter comes hats and this Grandma is loving every minute as I stitch for my darling grandchildren. While out in Medicine Hat at our granddaughters 5th birthday I crocheted these three little hats for the girls.....just had to share!
Of course what I really wanted to share was my cute little girls! I'm sure you would agree, right?
Two more girlie ones then the revising starts...going to try and change it up a bit to suit our two little grandsons.
If you are interested in the pattern I found it online free!
"The Macaroon Hat"
Designed by: Allison Weldon

3 comments:

  1. You got it! It would seem so anyway.
    Just look at Lacey..what a little cutie! They all are for that matter. Nice job on the hats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute hats! Cute Kids.
    Greetings from up north in Canada

    ReplyDelete

always good to hear from fellow bloggers...thanks for your comment