Monday, October 27, 2014

Harvey

For those of you who dont know my maiden name is "Harvey"....and of course I was thrilled when Carrie designed this quilt.  It's been a crazy busy fall but I do intend to get this October scnibbles done. As you can see I will definately be late with it, but like the saying goes, "better late than never", right?  Well step 1 is complete! I decided today that because Miss Carrie has designed this quilt and my Zen collection was a gift from her it would be very fitting to use this fabric. Very excited even if I'm only at step 1. Hopefully it wont be too terribly long before I post some progress

1 comment:

  1. How many steps do you suppose we took today? It was fun by the way!

    ReplyDelete

always good to hear from fellow bloggers...thanks for your comment