Wednesday, April 18, 2012

OK...now I'm ready for spring!



Not sure if you remember or not but in December I completed a new throw for our living room...It was titled " Stella does Sping" have been snuggling under it all winter. I did have some scraps calling my name from that project and decided to make a table runner. Now that spring is officially here I have placed it on our coffee table.... but here in Saskatchewan that is the only signs I see of spring. I am so ready for the warm sunshine and the plants to be peeking through the ground... Please Please people if you are hogging all the sunshine it's time to surrender some of it to us! LOL

1 comment:

  1. So nice to see you blogging again! Love your little table runner...as far as spring and sunshine, we have had some phenomenal HOT days, more like July weather, but we are scheduled for 20 cm of snow this weekend, so you really don't want our weather, but if you insist I'll see what can be done...

    ReplyDelete

always good to hear from fellow bloggers...thanks for your comment