Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Time

Honestly......really ......where does it go? Every morning I seem to wake with great expectations for the day and then just like that, the day is gone! I really do have to start getting myself into some better way of organizing myself. Nobody ever told me that menoPAUSE could really have so many effects on oneself.


Forgetfullness is probably right up there high on my list as well as sluggishness , sleepless nights unless I drug myself up and then yes those raging fires that seem to burn on and on inside of me, and then yes of course there is forgetfulness, or did I already say that? See what I mean and how am really expected to get things done when this is how my body operates

No comments:

Post a Comment

always good to hear from fellow bloggers...thanks for your comment