Wednesday, June 22, 2011






Must not forget about my little project I had time to complete yesterday as well as use up some of those lemons in my fruit bowl. Even had time to take some to coffee row and share them with a few friends.

I think I did share that I completed my Winter Wonderland quilt and snuggle under it quite often. I figure I should show you a picture of it before it gets too warn out! ha ha I laugh but believe me summer or no summer, hardly a day goes by that either Rocky or I are not under one of those quilts. The little hat I finally completed for Olivia to match her little leggings is now a little out of season but I gave it to her anyway. She can always enjoy it on her dollies if nothing else.

The picture of the little "quiet please" door pillow is not the best but it was kind of hard taking the picture directly into the sunlight. I'm hoping that this will be a great way to let visitors know that little Lacey is Napping....

3 comments:

  1. Wow! Who lit a fire under you!??? Three posts in as many days. Way to go Barb! I love your little shh door hanger, and this is the first time I have seen your quilt with the binding on it. Love it!
    Were the cookies a new recipe you were trying? I love lemon and shortbread so I am sure they are/were a winner!
    Should have kept the hat for Lacey, probably just her size...oh and if you had put your door hanger on the outside of the door it might have been better lighting to deal with, but you were probably in your jammies and didn't want the neighbours to see..lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Stella quilt is beautiful. I
    love rick rack. For some reason blogger won't let me leave a commnet on that post.
    I have a few blocks of Winter wonderland done. One day.
    Thanks so much for stopping by my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks Carrie....I quite enjoy your blog as well. I will be looking forward to seeing your winterwonderland blocks one day! Not sure what the problem is with my blog either and the sad part is I dont even know where to start! I'm in trouble! LOL

    ReplyDelete

always good to hear from fellow bloggers...thanks for your comment