Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Stella does "Spring"



Ya I know it's winter just around the corner but I do have a new quilt finished just in time for the season. My sister, niece and I made a quick(quilters quick) trip to Moose Jaw last spring and I fell in love with this pattern. Seams like every quilt I do I like to be able to add some sort of hand work or embellishing on it. Well I loved the flowers and ric rak and I couldn't resist, beside the one taht sits at our couch could hardly keep you warm on a warm summers nite anymore....getting very thin but I 'm thinking I can move that one to the car or trailer, right? Got to find a place for it and the others so I can keep making more








1 comment:

  1. Great job! and it looks so good on that chair! Perfect match! Ok on to the next one! llol

    ReplyDelete

always good to hear from fellow bloggers...thanks for your comment